What to bring with you?
Your clothes, your tooth brush and your good mood… that is all! In your fully decorated safari tent, you will find everything you need: plates, cutlery, glasses, cups, mugs and pans. Furthermore, also included are a Nespresso machine, a professional barbecue and a hammock. Do you want to know what items you should bring with you on your glamping holiday? You will read it in this blog.
Five reasons to go glamping
- The only items to bring with you are your clothes and your tooth brush. No more packing the car for days on end to discover later on that you forgot half of what you had planned to take with you…
- You can prepare a nice meal in the kitchen or on the professional Outdoorchef barbecue. Your meat and your other food? You can keep them in the refrigerator with freezer.
- You can leave the caravan at home, which means that you will no longer have to worry about the Route du Soleil! You will reach your destination a lot quicker.
- No more waking up at night on the ground because your air bed is leaking… you sleep in a comfortable bed of 90 x 200 cm with a real matrass.
- You park your car, you unpack your bags, and you watch other people struggling to pitch tents or caravans