Early bird discount
Valid until March 1
Free cancellation until April 1
✓ Book now
Have you booked a holiday with Villatent Europe B.V. or would you like to book a holiday and would you like some information about this in connection with the coronavirus outbreak? We understand that. We cannot dispel the unrest, but of course we will think along with you about alternatives and possibilities. Because if there is one thing we think is important, it is that you can go on holiday carefree and with pleasure. That is why we would like to make an exception for you, in addition to our current travel conditions, because of this annoying situation. We realise that not every travel organisation is so lenient in its rebooking policy.
Of course, we cannot predict how the virus will develop, we naturally keep a close eye on the news on a country-by-country basis every day. We follow the advice of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It goes without saying that we, as Villatent Europe B.V., do not allow you to go on holiday to a destination that is considered unsafe. We stand for a carefree holiday, in which pleasure is paramount. Concerns about safety are of course not part of this. You can count on us!
Have you booked your holiday but changed your mind? You can cancel your holiday free of charge until 1 April 2021*. No costs will be charged and the deposit will be refunded to you. Valid for bookings made from 1 January 2021 to 31 March 2021.
In addition, we guarantee a full refund (minus 35,- euro booking fee) if your stay is cancelled due to a changed travel advice because of the corona crisis. (Code red or orange.) This applies up to 1 day before arrival.
At Villatent you can change your holiday up to 14 days before arrival. Of course, there are a few 'rules of the game' attached to this:
- Rebooking can be done free of charge without giving any reason;
- You can change your booking up to 14 days before the arrival date;
- The rebooking guarantee applies to the entire booking;
- Re-booking is only possible on the basis of availability at the time of rebooking;
- Rebooking can only be made for the same season (2021);
- Rebooking to 2022 is not possible;
- If the cost of the rebooked holiday is less than the original booking, the difference will not be refunded;
- If the price of the holiday is higher than the original booking, the extra costs will be charged;
- The duration of the stay must remain the same;
- Re-bookings can be made by telephone or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your desired arrival date and we will check availability;
- We will confirm the rebooking by e-mail.
If you would like to cancel your holiday anyway, then the General Terms and Conditions apply as accepted when making the booking. Cancellation costs can be recovered from your cancellation insurance. Whether this is possible depends on the terms and conditions of your insurance and the reason for cancellation. Reservation costs will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Carefree holidays, with the security of Villatent. That is what we stand for and what you can expect from us. That is why we like to think along with you about alternative travel destinations. We understand that this is a lot of hassle for you, that's why we are happy to support you. After all, it is annoying enough that your first choice is cancelled. The main thing remains that at Villatent you can go on holiday carefree and with pleasure. We are happy to advise you!